Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital runs an exclusive programme of antenatal classes.
This programme runs on every Saturday.
The programme covers the following topics:
Preparation for Birth::
- What to bring to the hospital
- When to come to the hospital
- Birth plan
Labour and Birthing:
- Induction of labour
- Pain management
- Breathing and relaxation)
- Birthing positions
- Obstetric interventions (C/section, vacuum, episiotomy)
Interactive stations :
- Postnatal (baby bathing, changing nappy)
- Neonatal resuscitation and baby safety (SIDS)
Also included is a tour of the labour room and maternity units as well as a Q&A session.
To take part in our antenatal classes, please attend one of our maternity tours, conducted on every Saturday
(2:00 pm - 6:00 pm). Charges will be AED 490
For more information please call 056 998 6093
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org