Al Noor Hospital is committed to providing a safe, healthy
environment for patients and their families. We therefore rely on visitors
to cooperate by following safe conduct regulations:
- Respect the visiting hours for the area you are visiting. Please
do not sleep in patient rooms or waiting rooms unless you have special
- Please respect our patients' right to privacy and leave the
patient room or care area when asked by hospital staff.
- Please be considerate of the rights of our patients and hospital
staff by treating them with courtesy and respect and assisting with the control
of noise and the number of visitors.
- Please do not visit patients if you are not feeling well, or if
you have an illness which could be spread to our patients.
- Visitors under the age of 12 must be under adult supervision
when visiting a patient unit.
The following items and behaviors are prohibited at Al Noor
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Disruptive behavior.
- Over the counter drugs.
- Food & sweets (surgical patients).
Visitors who do not comply with safe conduct regulations may be
asked to leave or escorted off hospital grounds. We sincerely thank you for your
cooperation and wish you a pleasant visit.