Eating the right amount and kind of food, proper vitamins
intake and exercising are the best tips to fully recover and regain strength
after giving birth. The following are the recommended physical activities
after giving birth.
- walking briskly (about 3.5 miles per hour).
- gardening/yard work.
- golf (walking and carrying clubs).
- bicycling (less than 10 miles per hour).
- weight training (general light workout).
- running/jogging (5 miles per hour).
- bicycling (more than 10 miles per hour).
- swimming (freestyle laps).
- walking very fast (4.5 miles per hour).
- heavy yard work, such as chopping wood.
- weight lifting (vigorous effort) and aerobics.